Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SWEET & SALTY


It's safe to say my favorite combination of flavors is sweet and savory, and these chocolate covered pretzels are exactly  that. They take me back to a time when all I hoped for during the day was to get chocolate covered pretzels in my lunch box. My mom didn't like to give me sweets so I rarely got them, but I always hoped! I made these the other day as small treats to send with thank you notes. A lot of them were eaten shortly after I made them... so I made more haha! Simple treats like these are little pieces of heaven, plus, who doesn't love sprinkles?! Do you ever crave sweet and salty combinations?



3 comments:

  1. Great idea, yummmy! I love sweet and salt combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting fat just by looking at the photo ahah! seems yummy !

    ✿✿✿letizia

    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete