Tuesday, February 21, 2012

PERFECTLY PLAID



{Vest & Bracelet: Forever21, Pants: Jolt, Shirt: Rubbish, Pumps: Zara}

It's so hard to see other bloggers who live in California and get to wear spring/summer attire in February (so jealous)! Today I think it might have hit 50 degrees… Oh well, I'm sure we'll get some sun soon enough. Until then, I'm sticking to warm flannels and pants. These pumps are the newest addition to my closet and I couldn't love them more. If you haven't already invested in a pair of pointy toed black heels, do it now, you won't regret it!



5 comments:

  1. I like how you match a loose-fitting outfit with those slender and pointy shoes <3 Wish I had one D:

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are spoiled here in cali! But you seem to do winter in style so you will be just fine ;) love that shirt..need one like that of my own, I always steal my husbands!

    http://creativelystylish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic, I love the outfit combination.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pointy toe pumps. I bought a few pair maybe 10 years ago and kept them because I knew they would be back. They sure came back fast! Now if only I could have kept other things. I get rid of way too much!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete