Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SWEATER WEATHER


{Sweater: Nordstrom, Jeans: Jolt, Booties & Ring: Forever21}

Last weekend I went on a hunt to find a pair of ankle boots that had a heel that wasn't too high, and wasn't a wedge. Luckily, I stumbled upon this lovely pair just as I was running out of steam (I had looked through a ton of stores already). They are marvelous, and pretty comfortable for being only $25. On the same shopping trip I found this wonderfully warm sweater, perfect for winter days. It was the last one... and it fit... it was a sign, so I bought it. I love how it doesn't have outrageous hues, therefore it is easy to add pops of colors to the ensemble. I fell in love with the turquoise ring a long time ago, and it fits perfectly with the outfit. What are you pairing with your winter sweaters?




7 comments:

  1. that sweater looks so warm and love the cute print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater looks so cozy...

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've reminded me to find my sweater - its a similar design to the one you are wearing. You look great!

    STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC
    http://stylesavvychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always surprised by how great the shoes at F21 are. Combined with the sweater, it's all very cozy and chic.

    XO,
    Doux Rousse
    www.douxrousse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater!

    PS. Don't miss my Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway :)

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete