Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PRETTY IN PINK

{Dress: Miss Selfridge, Blazer: Forever21, Shoes: Unknown brand, Watch: Fossil, Bracelet: Guess}

I just finished my first final, so only one more to go! I put together this look the other day for a quick polished and girly look, I am obsessed with this pink blazer! It makes me so excited for spring… if it ever comes (we had snow earlier this week). I'm headed to Arizona at the end of the week for some sun and I'm so so excited! I will post pics as soon as I can. I hope you're all having a great week!



4 comments:

  1. I love that dress. simple yet chic.

    xx, alisia e
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you styled this! Everythings feminine and soft and darling!

    xo,

    C.


    www.christalkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute outfit! Looks like you're off to a garden party ^_^

    supernovachick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blazer!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete