Thursday, November 3, 2011

BLACK AND BLUE





{Skirt and Blazer: Nordstrom, Booties: Target, Earrings: Forever21}

I think it goes without saying, I love these booties! Which can be seen here. They're so versatile, and I'm learning they're really comfortable! The blazer is the first one I bought, and possibly the best purchase. Everyone needs a plain black blazer in their closet, in my opinion. Earrings are a fun and easy way to spice up an ensemble. In these pictures I'm in my room, where I love to be! My closet has grown from being contained in the actual closet to being displayed throughout my room. Note to self: when I move to a new place, make sure it has a walk-in closet! ...High ceilings wouldn't be bad either :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! That skirt is really nice!

    Black and blue go so well together!

    love
    amy
    x

    ReplyDelete