Monday, December 19, 2011

POSITIVELY PURPLE




{Dress and Necklace: Forever21, Jacket: Topshop}

I found this dress at Forever21 this summer (during my obsession with maxi dresses) and I love it! This deep purple is a great color, it's so rich. I love this necklace because of it's detail, all of the little chains are fantastic! This leather jacket is something I'm always reaching for in my closet. Here, here (this one's on sale!) and here are some options if you don't already have one! With this frigid weather it's hard to stay warm and while this dress kept the wind from chilling me to the bone, I think I'll reserve it for spring/summer. Are any of you rocking long skirts this season?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your jacket!! I've been trying to find a nice fitted jacket in my price range lately. Hopefully I find one soon! Thank-you for visiting my blog! :)

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete