Monday, February 13, 2012

ALL AMERICAN APPETIZER


I've always been a fan of finger food, anything I can eat with my hands and finish in a few bites is okay with me. In fact, when I was little and we went to visit my cousins we would have an entire dinner of just appetizers. Yep, that's right, all the dino chicken nuggets and bagel bites one kid could hope for. I love these little burgers for many reasons, but to make them extra tasty I mix the beef with onions and BBQ sauce, some topped with cheese and more BBQ sauce. You can never have too much of Sweet Baby Rays. It's a simple recipe that goes over well with everyone and I can't wait to make these for summer barbecues! 



1 comment:

  1. I am going to admit it...sweet baby rays is my favorite bbq dressing. yum!

    rainaroma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete