Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LEMON POPPYSEED PANCAKES


{Happy national pancake day! For dinner we had an assortment of pancakes (obviously) top: lemon poppyseed, right: Chocolate chip, Left: funfetti}

I love any excuse to celebrate, even the smallest holidays. Today is national pancake day and just in time, I've been wanting to try out a new recipe, you can find it here. These lemon poppyseed pancakes were delicious and even better topped with a berry syrup. If you're anything like me and love a spin on a classic breakfast meal, you have to try these asap!




2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these look beyond stunning. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to here what you think of my latest trend report. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pancakes look amazing! I need to try this!

    xo

    Ashley

    http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete