Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WOODSY WONDER













{Boots: Minnetonka, Bag: Steve Madden, Jeans: 7 for all mankind, Shirt and Necklace: Forever21}

First of all, let me begin by saying, MOSS IS VERY SLIPPERY! I nearly fell off of this tree trying to stand up on it! With that said, I think this tree is beautiful, it has such character... It reminds me a bit of The Lion King for some reason. This bag is one of my absolute favorites, it's very versatile and holds all of my things! The boots are another fall staple that make a statement. Choker necklaces are back in full swing lately... thank goodness they're not the same ones I wore in middle school, those were horrible and not the least bit chic. I love this gold option from Forever 21. Have any of you tried a choker necklace with your ensemble lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment