Wednesday, October 26, 2011

STYLE SPOTLIGHT: OLIVIA PALERMO






                                            

While I can't say that I was a fan of Olivia Palermo's behavior on The City, the girl has amazing style! Every time I see a photo of her in a magazine or online she is wearing an outfit that is effortlessly chic. Whether she is running errands or going to a lunch with friends, she always appears put together. The all-black ensemble, that she is seen wearing above, is a perfect example of how all-black doesn't have to be boring! She incorporates different textures (a great fur vest) and a couple of great accents. The more formal black dress, shown above, is from Paris fashion week. (Something I am determined to attend one day!) I love the neutral short dress as well, it's so girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment