Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BACON & EGG TOAST CUPS


These are so yummy! I found the recipe here, it's so easy, anyone can make these tasty little breakfast bites. As you may have read before, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and bacon, egg toast cups are the perfect addition to my fav breakfast foods. I'm thinking of trying them with tomatoes, or just egg whites with spinach for a healthier option. They'll keep for a day if you refrigerate them. I work early mornings and these are easy to heat up in the morning for a fast, easy and delicious start to my day!

{Cooking bacon in the oven, possibly the easiest way to cook it!}

{Cutting circles of bread to put into cupcake baking pan}

{Bread and cheese ready for bacon and then into the oven!}

{Finished bacon and egg toast cups!}

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so unique, I'm very tempted to give it a try. Thanks for sharing :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete