Friday, November 25, 2011

BLAZERS & BOOTS






{Blazer: Frenchi, Boots: Aldo, Denim: Hudson, Shirt: Frenchi, Necklace: Forever21}

Black friday is notorious for great deals and mobs of people, normally I'd be all for it, but this year I wasn't feelin' up to braving the crowds. So, I opted for a more relaxed look for a day running errands and doing homework after work. This blazer is my favorite, can't go wrong with classic black! I particularly like gathered detail on the sleeves. I've worn these boots before here but they work just as well tucked into skinny jeans. These shirts are possibly the comfiest ones I own (I have one in almost every color). My necklace adds an interesting aspect to the ensemble, it reminds me of a dream catcher! Did any of you go out for black friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment