Sunday, November 6, 2011

CURRENT FAVORITES

{Gold sequin dress I recently got, I folded the top over and wore it as a skirt saturday night to a birthday party} 

 {Bubble bath that smells as good as it looks! These little treasures come in various animal prints, I think they would be a cute addition to stockings this Christmas!}

{I love shoes and clothes that have a lining that is every bit as adorable as the item itself.}


I live in Seattle, WA and I love the area. I'm also a fan of rap music, especially the songs that are poetic passionate. "The town" easily makes my current fav list every week, but I wanted to share this video with all of you. This artist, Macklemore, is from Seattle and illustrates the city from a young, hip-hop perspective. The song brings together the importance of community, and makes me proud to be a part of the Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment