Monday, November 7, 2011

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW...

Today was a rather gloomy one in Seattle, surprise, surprise. I think the weather and the time change contributed to my already tired mood, making me more exhausted. This photo makes me feel happy and bright, so in hopes of counteracting my mood, I'm keeping it in my mind for the remainder of the evening!

In my communications class today my professor was talking about things that set us apart from other people; things that make us unique. So with the weather not cooperating for outside pictures, I figured what better thing to do than make a list of things you probably didn't know about me!

1. Diet coke and cheddar goldfish/cheez-its are my favorite snack, and have been since I was allowed to drink soda.
2. I have a lot of family in England that I don't get to see as often as I wish, but I am fortunate enough to have visited Europe multiple times.
3. I have a tabby cat named Gus (yes, it is after the fat mouse on Cinderella)
4. Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie and more often than not I wish I had a magic carpet.
5. I was enrolled in dance class when I was little. My teacher told my mom that I had almost too much rhythm... I ended up quiting not long after I started, but I still love to dance.
6. I had a speech impediment when I was little and pronounced my name as ewin, everyone thought my name was erin. (my mom is a speech therapist with a child that has a speech impediment-embarrassing!)
7. I have an older brother and a couple of best friends that, I swear, I was separated from at birth. (my mom begs to differ)
8. I HATE garbage, especially candy wrappers. The thought of them makes me want to vomit.
9. I get overly excited about the little things in life, especially sprinkles.
10. Leopard print is my favorite animal print and I wear it every chance I get.
11. My favorite word is whimsical and my favorite tree is a weeping willow.
12. I have a strangely amazing sense of direction.
13. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I have it for dinner at least twice a week.
14. I also love sandwiches... breakfast... sandwiches? Best. idea. ever.
15. When I turned 18 I went a little crazy and got a tattoo, nose piercing and went skydiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment