Monday, November 28, 2011

POISED AND POLISHED







{Jacket: Target, Maxi Skirt and Ring: B.P., Shirt: Forever21, Necklace and Watch: Forever21}

This skirt was one of my favorites during the summer, and I've found a way to re-invent it for the fall/winter months! You can conveniently fold over the top for a lower rise, or keep it unfolded for a higher rise. I wore this shirt here and I like it both ways, it's turning out to be a very versatile piece! I love this choker necklace as for mentioned, I think I might have to invest in a higher quality option as well. As of right now, this is the only gold ring I own, but I'm looking to change that soon (it's on my list for Christmas)!

On a side note, I've been obsessed with cyber monday (I can't wait for my purchases to arrive, plus, who doesn't love getting mail anyways?!)... Did any of you get good deals today or this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment