Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SPLASH OF PINK



{Blazer, Shirt, Skirt: Nordstrom, Boots: Journeys, Necklace: Forever21, Rings: Vintage}

Black occupies a large part of my closet, but I really do love color! Somehow every time I get dressed I end up wearing more black than I anticipated (I must be a New Yorker at heart). I love how this skirt has just enough color to brighten up the ensemble when paired with a white tee. Speaking of white tee's I own more plain white shirts than I would like to admit... But they go with everything, so it's okay. These boots keep my legs warm along with my favorite pair of black tights (plus a pair of socks... it's cold!) I can always count on Forever21 to keep my jewelry collection plentiful. This necklace is a really easy piece to wear, and I love the look of layered necklaces that it portrays.

1 comment: