Saturday, October 29, 2011

LEATHER AND FEATHER







{Leather jacket: Topshop, Jeans: True Religion, Scarf: Forever21, Purse: Deena and Ozzy}

Like I've said before, I love scarves that add an interesting aspect to an outfit. I found this one while on a downtown Seattle shopping spree and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites! This messenger bag is at the top of my fav's list because of it's edgy feel and the fact that it's very functional. Whether I'm with the kids I babysit, running errands, or out with friends, my life never stops. However, I keep my necessities together thanks to this great cross body bag. If you're going to invest in a faux leather jacket (and I suggest everyone does) take a look at the selection at Topshop! I snagged this one online and couldn't be more pleased with it. How do you wear your favorite leather jackets?

No comments:

Post a Comment