Thursday, October 27, 2011

POP OF COLOR







{Boots: Journeys, Chambray shirt: Rubbish, Belt and Headband: Forever21, Scarf: H&M}

I love pieces that make an outfit; statement pieces. This scarf is extactly that, I got it while on my trip to England this past summer. The tangerine adds to an interesting (and warm!) aspect to the ensemble, keeping it from being boring! Two of the rings are from Seattle's farmers market (always a great place to find handmade, intriguing jewlery) and the other is from my grandmother. Belting an otherwise loose, unflattering shirt is a great and easy way to cinch in your waist at its smallest point. These over-the-knee boots are always my first pick for shoes during the fall/winter season. I have to refrain from wearing them everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment